- This event has passed.
Longarm: Advanced Free Motion Quilting 8/6 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
August 6, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$250.00
*CLICK HERE FOR SUPPLY LIST*
Discover using subtle movement for large impact! Learn how to expand and contract.
You will learn the following skills:
* Accurately guide the machine for precise backtracking.
* Learn to how to stitch a “fluid echo” around appliqué.
* This class will teach you how to transition between curved lines and straight lines.
* This class focuses on pinpoint accuracy and clean refined quilting designs.
* Learn to quilt high density designs for maximizing definition of quilting contrast.
Prerequesite: Heidi’s Beginning Free Motion Quilting class “Curls and Swirls”.
More about Instructor Heidi Stagno: Heidi first saw a longarm quilting machine while visiting a quilt shop. At that moment, she was hooked. “I just wanted to get my hands on that machine and drive it”. Heidi has been professionally longarm quilting for 20 years. She has quilted over 3000 quilts and counting. She has won many awards for her quilting and loves teaching others her techniques. Heidi has appeared on “Quilt it” the longarm quilting show on QNN tv and has won the Handi-Quilter Way Award for the last three years consecutively. We are excited to have her teaching at AVS!