- This event has passed.
LONGARM: MODERN QUILTING 5/7 1:30PM – 4:30PM
May 7 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm$100.00
*The instructions to make the sample top will be emailed to you directly.
Modern style quilting is so popular. Why has this trend become a new staple in quilting? Here’s why…
It’s very easy to become proficient rather quickly at it. Yes really!!!
Modern style quilting is simple in its form. It offers great “transitional” design elements. This means you can put modern style quilting on almost any quilt without it looking out of place.
Here’s what you can learn from Modern Style Quilting Class:
- Utilizing your foot on the machine to achieve consistent spacing
- Repetitive motion builds accuracy
- Using a spacing guide and registration marks to keep the alignment of the design
- Where to place each newly learned design
- Patterns such as Concentric Circles, Ribbon Candy, Looping Cross-Hatch, and Square-in-a-Square