- This event has passed.
RISE AND SHINE – (Friday) A QUILTER’S CLUB 1/8, 2/12, 3/12, 4/9, 5/7, 6/11, 7/9, 8/13, 9/10, 10/8, 11/12 11:00AM – 12:00PM
June 11, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on February 12, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on March 12, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on April 9, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on May 7, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on June 11, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on July 9, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on August 13, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on September 10, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on October 8, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on November 12, 2021 at 11:00 am
Becky Winn will be your instructor for this brand new club at AVS that begins in January!
Hidden Stars Quilt measures 82″ x 103″.
This class is ONLY $50 for 12 blocks! That’s $50 for the whole year!
Here is what you can expect:
- Registration is $50
- Each month you will receive a kit that makes (1) 12″ x 12″ block
- Bring the block finished to the next month’s class to receive your next quilt block….
- if you forget your block or don’t have it finished, pay $5 for the next month’s block kit!
- Anyone who isn’t late for class will receive a raffle ticket to win a prize!
- This is a show and tell class – bring what you are working on and share with the other quilter’s in the group.
- Want to take Becky home with you after class? We have almost made that possible! We will email you a video after each class of Becky sewing the block together.
This class is demo only – you don’t need to bring a sewing machine with you. Each month you will be watching Becky sew a block together. She will be sharing her secrets and expertise to make an amazing block! You will go home with your kit and instructions and a video will be emailed to you.
Please be aware that AVS wants to keep our staff and students healthy. During this time, AVS will not be supplying classrooms with cutting mats, rulers, irons, ironing boards or rotary cutters. Please bring your own. All machines, tables and chairs will be sanitized BEFORE and AFTER each class.
We ask that you sanitize your hands often, practice social distancing and wear a mask. Thank you!