SCHOOL OF EMBROIDERY LIVE with BERNINA 9/13 & 9/14 9:30AM-4:30PM
September 13 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
One event on September 14, 2019 at 9:30 am
IN THIS TWO DAY HANDS-ON EVENT YOU WILL LEARN SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES TO INCREASE YOUR EMBROIDERY SKILLS. LEARN SHAPING, DESIGN PLACEMENT, EDITING AND OTHER SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES. PLUS OUR CERTIFIED EMBROIDERY EXPERT WILL PROVIDE A STABILIZER LESSON TO ENSURE YOUR EMBROIDERY PROJECTS MAKE THE GRADE!
$149 EVENT FEE INCLUDES: STEP BY STEP HANDOUTS FOR ALL PROJECTS IN FULL COLOR, PROJECT KITS, INCLUDING ISACORD THREAD FOR ALL 4 PROJECTS, TRUNK SHOW, DOOR PRIZES AND A GOOD BAG VALUED AT OVER $300 FILLED WITH EMBROIDERY ITEMS AND AN EXCLUSIVE OESD DESIGN LIBRARY WITH OVER 100 DESIGNS!
Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color
• Class USB with all class project handouts and designs
• Project kits, including 4 spools of Isacord thread, for ALL 4 projects for EVERY attendee!
• Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects and inspirations
• Door prizes and giveaways
• Goody bag valued at over $300 filled with embroidery items and an exclusive OESD design library with over 100 designs