Come into store for sales and special pricing
A great sewing table is strong, supportive and can easily be tucked away. Luckily, the Gidget I Table is all of these things and more! With powerful steel locking legs, ergonomic height positioning and a collapsible frame for easy storage, the Gidget I is there when you need it and out of sight when you don’t.
Use the Gidget I as your everyday table, or as your traveling table to be creative anywhere at any time!
- Sturdy steel base minimizes machine vibration for straighter stitches
- Two Adjustable Sewing Positions Available:
- Free arm and flat bed
- Manual platform design with a 35-pound sewing machine capacity
- Collapsible frame for neat, easy storage and fits under a bed
- Optimal table height encourages good posture
- Steel legs offer unyielding support and balance
- Mar-resistant melamine surface ensures durability and years of use
- Optional Custom Machine Insert for a flush surface (sold separately)
- Includes a yardstick ruler decal with both inch and centimeter measurements for easy reference
- Arrives fully assembled and ready for use
COMPARE GIDGET I VS. GIDGET II
- Gidget I has a smaller opening size (17 ½” W vs 7 ⅜” D) compared to the large opening on Gidget II (23 ½” W x 12” D)
- Gidget II Table features two wheels for easier portability when folded flat. Gidget I does not have wheels but can easily be transported with collapsible legs.
- Gidget I is made of particle board with steel locking legs. Gidget II is made with denser MDF (medium density fiberboard) and steel locking legs.
- Gidget II will require a custom made insert for her opening. Gidget I has a smaller opening, and may not need an insert if your machine is deep enough to fill most gaps.
- Dimensions Open:
- 40″ W x 19 ¾” D x 28 ¼” H
- Dimensions with Legs Folded:
- 40″ W x 19 ¾” D x 4 ½” H
- The Gidget I Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 17 ½” W (left to right)
- 7 ⅜” D (front to back)
- If your machine is equal to or less than those measurements, it will fit the opening.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs