The HQ Simply Sixteen enables any quilter, beginner to advanced, to finish any size quilt without the space requirements of a conventional frame system.
HQ Simply Sixteen Top Features
- Ergonomic front handlebars with touchscreen control
- 1,800 stitches per minute
- LED light ring
- Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed; open-toe foot included
- Two modes of HQ stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Manual mode with two customizable preset speeds
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 18 stitches per inch
- Needle-stop positioning control
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Integrated USB port
- Five bobbins, 20 needles, thread samples
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Four language options: English, French, German, and Spanish
- Built-in diagnostics
The innovative hoop technology provides the functionality that quilters demand, paired with the smoothest stitch in the industry.
Where Will You Put It?
Don’t let space restrictions dictate what you create.
The HQ Simply Sixteen provides the best solution when space is at a premium.
Simply Sixteen with Little Foot
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Rear handlebars and display
- HQ Easy-Fit Ruler Base
- Interchangeable Handi Feet, including the Handi Couching Feet, Square Feet, the Sure Foot, the Glide Foot, and the Echo Feet.
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- Easy-Set Tension™
- HQ Handi Light
Rear handlebars and display
Getting Started with your HQ Simply Sixteen
Minute Motifs feature quick designs you can use for a variety of projects.
Minute Tips are quick video shorts featuring longarm quilting tips.
The second Thursday of every month (at 11 a.m. Mountain Time), the HQ Studio Educators share their wealth of knowledge with anyone who wants to join the conversation. You can comment, ask questions, and get live feedback. Simply join our email list and we’ll let you know about our upcoming HQ Live events.