The SupraLite Premium with a Hall sensor and lifetime belt is built to exceed your floor cleaning expectations.
- Gold Seal of Approval – Carpet and Rug Institute tested for soil removal, soil containment and carpet wear.
- Lightweight – Weighs only nine pounds.
- Squeegee – Cleans bare floors beautifully.
- Red Carpet Service Plan – Offered at participating retail stores, this scheduled maintenance keeps the vacuum running at its best.
- ABS Plastic Body – Used in hardhats and SupraLite nozzles, ABS plastic is rigid and durable yet incredibly lightweight.
- Metal Brushroll with Replaceable Brushstrips – A strong metal roller is designed to perform well and to last for many years. As you’d expect, brushstrips are replaceable and are customizable to your home’s floors.
- Self-Sealing HEPA Media Bag – Meets HEPA filtration standard of 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns. Self-sealing bags are simple to attach and remove for clean disposal.
- Two Speeds – Performs at high power or higher power.
- Hall Sensor and Lifetime Belt Protection – Breaking a belt is a thing of the past with Hall sensor technology. When it senses a a jammed condition, the brushroll stops until the jam is cleared. Then it’s back to vacuuming like nothing ever happened.
Belt: Lifetime Serpentine with Hall Sensor Protection
Bottom Plate: High Impact Polycarbonate
Brushroll: Chrome Steel
Brushstrips: 2 Rows, Replaceable
Cord Length: 40 Feet
Handle Tube: Aluminum with Deluxe Touch Grip
On/off Switch: On Handle
Power: 2 Speeds, 5.5 Amps
VIP Service: 2 Visits
Warranty: 5 Years
Weight: 9 Pounds
Bare Floor Squeegee: Yes
Color: Metallic Deep Red
Motor: 2 Speeds, 5.5 Amps
Bag: Self-Sealing HEPA Media