- One-Push Air Threading System
- 8-Piece Feed Dog System
- Built-in One-step Converter
- Built-in Needle Threader
- 2, 3 and 4 thread convertible
- Easy lay-in threading
- Threading chart
- Adjustable Foot Pressure
- Color-Coded Thread Guides
- Manual Thread Tension Adjustment
- Easily Accessible Lower Looper Guides
- Lower Looper Pretension Setting Slider
- Easily Retractable Upper Knife
- Snap-on Presser Feet
- Standard Stitch Length 3mm
- Adjustable Stitch Length 1 to 5 mm
- Differential Feed Ratio 0.5 to 2.0
- Adjustable Cutting Width 3.3 to 7.5 mm
- Maximum Stitch Speed 1,300
- Safety Switch Sensor
- Quick Change Rolled Hem
- Low Profile Waste Chip Box included
- LED Light
- Air Threading: Upper and Lower Looper Thread
Serging Simplified. Every project is easier with the right tools for the job, and the AirThread 2000D provides all the tools you need to deliver professional quality finishing. With Janome’s One-Push Air Threading System the tedious threading of upper and lower loopers is a thing of the past. The 8-Piece Feed Dog System will easily grab and feed your fabric, from slinky knits to denim, the AT2000D will meet the challenges of your sewing projects.
The Built-in One-step Converter makes changing from 3-thread to 2-thread applications easier than ever. And with a built-in needle threader, manually threading your serger needles becomes easier than ever. One unit provides threading of both the right and left position needles.
Award Winning Machine:
iF Design Award recognizes products for design excellence and exceptional quality. The AT2000D won this year’s iF DESIGN AWARD, a world-renowned design prize, competing against over 6,000 other entries from 52 different countries and awarded by a panel of 67 indepenent experts world-wide. More information on the iF Award can be found here.
Good Design Award commends designs recognized as excellent designs that improve the quality of life, industry, and society among all screened items. The AT2000D won for solving the troublesome task of threading the needle by adopting a looper threading mechanism with an original air delivery method.
Learn more at your Local Janome Dealer.
|Dimensions||20 × 17 × 15 in|