ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Say Hello to the Luminaire 3 Innov-ís XP3 — the latest and greatest sewing, embroidery, and quilting machine from Brother. In addition to our revolutionary StitchVision projection technology, the Luminaire 3 has powerful wireless LAN capabilities, so you can transfer embroidery designs directly from your PC. You can even send images from a smart phone or tablet, get alerts when it’s time to change thread, and enable multiple Brother machines to work together. It’s a machine that’s as brilliant as your ideas. Visit Product Site: www.LuminaireXP3.com
- Revolutionary StitchVision Technology – Clearly preview stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric with this intelligent projection system. Preview, audition and edit your designs and stitches in a 5″ x 3″ virtual preview area.
- Guideline Marker Line and Guideline Marker Grid – Project a guideline marker line and marker grid on your fabric, offering you the option of single, double, angled, or grid lines to light your path with precision. Great for creating multiple rows of stitches, parallel stitching, pin tucks, hems, curtain rod pockets, decorative stitches, cross hatch quilting, or smocking.
- Large 10 5/8″ x 16″ embroidery area – The largest and most advanced embroidery frame that Brother has ever offered. Create larger-than-life embroidery with ease.
- My Connection- Your ScanNCut DX and your Brother XP sewing machine can now talk to one another. When connected to your home network, use the My Connection tile on the home screen to utilize the send/retrieve function between the ScanNCut DX and the Brother XP sewing machine. This takes the place of using a USB to transfer designs between these machines and is exclusive to the SDX325 and SDX330D. (Activation card for your XP machine included with the SDX325/SDX330D and firmware update may be required).
- Brother-Exclusive ‘Quiltbroidery’ Features- Only the Luminaire 3 XP3 has 5 options of two-color quilting sash designs, which are perfect for eye-catching, colorful borders. Building upon the sensation of the auto-split designs, enjoy 5 hexagon shapes to give you more options, and then choose from either single or triple stitch for quilt sashing your stitches stand out on your projects. We call it ‘Quiltbroidery’.
- Artspira Mobile App – Available Fall 2022 A one-stop shop for embroidery and cutting designs so you can easily customize your next project. Design line-art-inspired drawings right in the palm of your hand with built-in embroidery drawing tools and optional stitch types (straight and zigzag stitch). With all these tools at your fingertips, design hand-drawn drawings up to 4″ x 4″ (100mm x 100mm) and 5″ x 7″ (130mm x 180mm) right on your mobile device and then transfer your creations to the Luminaire 3.
- Stitch Tapering Function Add a nice, professional taper to jeans, tops, and home décor. Simply choose the stitch you would like to use, the angle of the start and end of the taper, and the number of repeat stitches in the pattern cycle.
- Ornate Long Stitch Technique Use any of the 10 Long Stitch built-in designs to add a unique geometric enhancement to just about any project. This technique resembles string art with dramatic long stitches layered to create a unique embellishment.
- Large Connect Designs When you want to ‘go big’ on your next embroidery project, the five built-in large connect embroidery designs are a great starting point. Select from ornate flowers, birds, and other elaborate designs that range from 721mm x 383mm (28″ x 15″) and when combined, allows you to create a large ensemble
- Creative Yarn Couching Enhance your creations with a new technique so you can embroider “letters.” When you fill in the characters using yarn (the color of your choice), you give it a 3D effect. You can use upper case letters, (approx. 3” tall), lower case, numbers, and all characters are also resizable for even more flexibility.
Stitch Tapering Function
Add a nice, professional taper to jeans, tops, and home décor. Simply choose the stitch you would like to use, the angle of the start and end of the taper, and the number of repeat stitches in the pattern cycle.
Stitch Tapering Function
Allows you to add a nice, professional taper to jeans, tops, and home decor. Simply choose the stitch you would like to use, the angle of the start and end of the taper, and the number of repeat stitches in the pattern cycle.
Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed Foot
Provides smoother feeding and the ability to stitch thicker fabrics with ease. Continual contact with the materials ensures steady stitching and the ability to stitch forward and backward.
|Additional Specialty Feet Available||Yes|
|Adjustable Screen Brightness||Yes|
|Automatic Thread Cutter||Yes|
|Feed Dog Points||7|
|Memory Card Reader||No|
|Mouse Capability by USB||No|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Needle Stop Position Up/Down||Yes|
|Needle Threading System||Automatic|
|Number of Presser Feet||17|
|Number of USB Ports||1|
|Presser Foot Leveling||Yes|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||Yes|
|Wide Table Included||No|
|Carton Dimensions (W” x D” x H”)||24.606 ” x 35.236 ” x 28.740 “|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||14.420|
|Unit Dimensions (W” x D” x H”)||27.16″ x 12.67″ x 13.74″|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||43.21|
|Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting||Yes|
|Appliqué Creator Function||Yes|
|Automatic Feed Thread Cutting||Yes|
|Color Shuffling Function||Yes|
|Curved Text on Screen Editing||Yes|
|Drag and Drop Editing||Yes|
|Included Embroidery Hoops||4″ x 4″, 5″ x 7″, 10 5/8” x 16”, 10 5/8″ x 10 5/8″|
|Maximum Embroidery Area||10 5/8″ x 16″|
|Monogramming Font Styles||Yes|
|My Custom Design Feature||Yes|
|Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment||Yes|
|Print and Stitch Technology||Yes|
|Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached||Yes|
|Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets||Yes|
|Trial Position/Layout Function||Yes|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||3|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||Yes|
|Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)||Yes|
|Available Stitch Types||Chain Stitch, Lock Stitch, Straight Stitch, Zigzag Stitch, Stretch Stitch, Overlock Stitch, Cover Stitch, Running Stitch, Back Stitch, Satin Stitch, Outline Stitch, Tacking Stitch|
|Back to Beginning Key||Yes|
|Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches)||824|
|Button Hole Styles||15|
|Independent Bobbin Winding Motor||Yes|
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||1050|
|My Custom Stitch Feature||Yes|
|Stitch Length (mm)||5|
|Stitch Width (mm)||7|
|“In-Box” Consumables/Yield‡||4 Embroidery Frame Sets, Embroidery Foot, Zigzag Foot, Monogramming Foot, Overcasting Foot, Zipper Foot, Camera Detecting Buttonhole Foot, Blind Stitch Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Dual Feed (Digital Dual Feed) Foot, Straight Stitch Foot, Free-Motion Quilting Foot, Free-Motion Echo Quilting Foot, Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot, 1/4 Inch Quilting Foot (Piecing Foot), Couching Dual Feed Foot, Yarn Guide for Sewing Couching, Embroidery Couching Foot, Yarn Guide for Embroidery Couching, Yarn Threader, End Point Sewing Stickers, Straight Stitch Needle Plate, Large Accessory Case, Dual King Spool Thread Stand, Adjustable Presser Foot Knee Lever, Grid Sheet Set, ScanImation Scanning Frame, Embroidery Needle Plate Cover, Dual Purpose Stylus, Additional Accessories Included in Box|
|Warranty||2/6/25 Year Premium Limited Warranty|