How to Clean Your Cutting Die
Let Pam Heller of AccuQuilt show you how to clean your GO! Cutting Dies with our handy Die Pick. The Die Pick is an indispensable tool for any AccuQuilt GO! Cutter owner. It’s small but mighty.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Die Pick:
Die Pick Tips:
- The GO! Die Pick is a must-have tool for proper care and cleaning of GO! dies. Keeping your dies free of threads will produce better cutting results.
- The GO! Die Pick includes two pick ends to remove threads without a hitch.
- Rag Quilt dies must be cleaned periodically to remove fabric threads. The GO! Die Pick works perfectly to clean trapped fabric from all the blades.
- After each use, safely remove any threads that may become embedded between the blades and foam on your die boards.
- It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with GO! Die Pick or tweezers. Use adhesive lint roller to clean lint and thread from dies.
- It’s a good idea to keep two GO! Die Picks in your quilting room so you always have one available when you need it.
- The GO! Die Pick is sharp. Handle with care.
7″W x 1/4″L x 1/4″H (17.8 cm x .6 cm x .6 cm)
Weight in lbs.: .2 lbs. (.1 kg)